When You’ve Been Dumped: How The Sun Signs Handle Break Ups

Books by Lorna Mackinnon

How The Sun Signs Handle Break Ups

Here is a rather timeless article written by Lorna Mackinnon from the very early days of #SYBD called, “When You’ve Been Dumped: How The Sun Signs Handle Break-ups”. I thought this one was worth visiting because quite a few of you seem to be searching for astrology information with regards to breakups! So if that’s you, enjoy!

UPDATE SEPT 2016:
Read to the very bottom of this post to see that she’s released a whole new series of books for each sign! Exciting!

*****

Lorna’s Intro

While many astrologers write about seducing, loving and living with the different Sun signs, very few of us cover the topic of breaking up.My Birthday Sunset - White Lilly

So here is a quick guide to how the different Sun Signs handle breaking-up…

Aries

Boredom usually kills most Aries affairs stone dead. Aries loves the adrenaline rush or new love and gets bored once love has been won. For Aries most of the excitement comes from overcoming the obstacles to love, so if you want to keep your Aries lover on his or her toes always maintain a little hidden part of you for Aries to uncover. You should also enthuse wildly about all of Aries’ new ventures, introduce the voice of reason at a later date. Too early and you’ll find yourself frozen out and accused of being unsupportive. Aries will try and try to keep a relationship vibrant and new but if this fails the ram will charge off through the door to pastures new. If you hurt Aries deeply, you can expect to be frozen and completely – your red-hot lover will turn glacial instantly.

Taurus

It takes a long time for Taurus to give up on a relationship and cut their losses. However once Taurus has decided to leave a relationship there is no turning back.

While Taureans find it hard to admit, that they have been wrong about a person, they are not the best judges of character. As Taurus tends to be an honest and straightforward individual he or she will tend to assume that all is well, even if a partner is deceitful. When the bull does discover that a lover has been less than honest they may still cling on to hope.

Gemini

Gemini ends the affair when he or she gets bored or when a partner makes to many emotional demands. While the affair may appear to end suddenly, Gemini has no doubt been secretly unhappy for a long time. Once a decision to end the affair has been made it will be irrevocable and Gemini will merely freeze the lover out or vanish.

Coach’s Tips and Exercises for Combating Boredom in Your Relationship

Make a list of five things that you find boring in your current relationship. Make it a priority to work them out in order. The next time that you are bored having sex with a partner share a fantasy with them. Ask them to co-star. Call attention to the boring spots in your relationship with your lover. See if (s)he’s bored at the same places and times. Work out how you as a couple can address this. If a partner ends the relationship, Gemini will be deeply insecure and at a loss. Gemini will mask these feelings from the outside world with a display of dazzling confidence, while continuing to search for that elusive soul mate.

Cancer

The confusion between emotional neediness and love can lead to problems in Cancerian relationships, so that the Cancerian needs to look at meeting their emotional needs from their inner resources before taking up with a partner. There are some exercises in the Cosmic Coaching book to help with this. Cancerians often feel that they are not loved enough, and so become clingy and demanding if a partner appears disinterested.

Unfortunately, the Cancerian will often cling more and more tightly as the relationship deteriorates, making separation very difficult. If the partner has been unfaithful, the Cancerian will react with jealousy and, occasionally, aggression because the hurt has been so great. A Cancerian who feels unloved may stray in search of loving attention. The Crab is unlikely to divorce, however, no matter how unpleasant the marriage becomes as a consequence.

Leo

When Leo wants to end a relationship, the partner is often still needed as a friend rather than a lover. This state of affairs can lead to divorce if the partner is, understandably, unhappy with this situation. This habit of keeping an ex as a friend can also interfere with Leos’ ability to form new relationships.

Leo is not the best sign at letting a partner know when it’s over, partly due to being a fixed sign and partly due to pride. Consequently some Leos withdraw from their partner or treat them shamefully, in the hope that the partner will drift off and Leo can rewrite history pretending the whole affair never happened. To combat this tendency Leo lovers’ who are about to dump (their partner!) might like to try the following exercise.

Exercise – Saying Goodbye

Leo is not always terribly good at setting an ex-lover free. Here is an exercise to help with this. Take all your old love letters from this person and burn them. Visualise yourself saying goodbye to them and loosening the bonds that keep you together. Bid them farewell and wish them peace and a brighter future without you. Make your imaginings as vivid as possible and burn incense, play music or use any other props that will heighten the impact of this ritual. What you are doing Leo is telling your subconscious that you are letting go of this person, your conscious mind should follow suit and the unwanted lover will ‘pick up’ that they free to go. If the lion is deserted by a partner, they will take months to recover from the blow and may never risk giving their heart completely again.

Virgo

Virgos are very loyal and will try to avoid ending a long-term affair or marriage wherever possible – they also hate giving up and admitting defeat. Some Virgoans may keep trying repeatedly to make an unsuitable affair work rather than being pragmatic and cutting their losses. Virgos can have a tendency to remain stuck in a rut unless circumstances force them to change. However, when Virgoans change forced upon them, they adapt very well. However, it is usually rare for a Virgo to linger in a failing marriage. If sensible discussion does not resolve the issues or if Virgo’s sense of fair play is affronted a clean and final break will made. This Sign does not usually go for reconciliation and is virtually impossible to manipulate into starting again. If there are children involved, however, dutiful Virgo will usually see to it that they properly educated and that their material needs are met.

Libra

When Libra is rejected she or he initially feels extremely demoralised, however, Libra will quickly take the action needed to bounce back from disappointment. Libra will do their utmost to make their loved one fall for them again. Should this fail Libra and rejection by searching out another true love. If Libra chooses to the end a relationship the break will be as orderly and dignified as possible. Libra is most likely to reject a partner who is too demanding on the emotional front.

Scorpio

If the Scorpion has an affair, it is usually for one of two reasons: to advance their career or to help with the attainment of a specific goal e.g. power over someone or because the sexual life within the marriage has gone wrong. Scorpios can attract a new partner with little effort, and also, hold back emotionally so ending the affair is comes easily to them. If Scorpio is rejected he or she will become very vengeful, either acting immediately or biding their time – this sign never forgets and rarely forgives.

Sagittarius

If a partner is demanding or possessive, the Centaur will rapidly ride off into the sunset. Sagittarians are exceedingly sociable and crave stimulation, so are prone to having the odd casual affair if the relationship becomes stale.

Coach’s Tip

Have a look in the Gemini section on relationships in my book, ‘Cosmic Coaching – Unleash Your Star Sign’s True Potential’, to combat boredom in a relationship. You may want to read the Gemini section in it’s entirety as this is a sign, which, like you, suffers from a tendency to get exceedingly bored and wary of deep emotional commitments. You are two of the zodiac’s free spirits.

Capricorn

The typical Capricorn does not go for one-night stands or casual affairs and tends to do their best to make a relationship work. When a relationship begins to fail Capricorn will, initially, do their best to make it work and will take rather more time than most zodiac signs before calling things to a halt. This is a sign that is devoted to duty, partner and children and has a strong dislike of divorce. However, once Capricorn decides to part the ending of the relationship will be abrupt and final. If a partner ‘cheats’ on a Capricorn, he or she will try to organise things so that the partner can be reunited with the family. Those partners who continue to cheat do so at their peril, however, for Capricorn can turn rather nasty!

Aquarius

Aquarians tend to devote themselves to one partner at a time and will only stray when curiosity leads them elsewhere. The water bearer likes to dominate any relationship, as a way of keeping those scary emotions in check and will not tolerate possessiveness. As Aquarians hate both confrontation and divorce they will tend to subtly manipulate an unwanted partner into being the one to end the relationship.

Pisces

A Piscean can drift into a second relationship without even noticing or may get different needs satisfied by different partners – this is a sign that can compartmentalise romance(s) easily. Many Pisces continually drift from affair to affair hoping to dispel the self-doubt that can only be dispelled (and then only for a short time) by repeated assurances that the Fish are indeed lovable. Pisceans can drift out of a relationship for no apparent reason, still loving the partner (as a friend) but no longer being in love with them. Even the Fish may not know the reason for the break up; they’ve merely drifted away for whatever reason. The worst possible rejection for a Piscean is to be abandoned by a lover who no longer cares for them – ending a relationship with a Piscean requires steely resolve. Pisces will continue to cling; unable to accept that the relationship is over and convinced that if they reform in some way everything will be fine. An ex-partner of a Piscean may have to take extreme measures to extricate themselves from the emotional mess that a hurt Pisces can create.

More Lorna MacKinnon Books!

More information on astrology, astro-coaching and relationships can be found in Lorna’s book on Amazon UK, ‘Cosmic Coaching – Unleash Your Star Sign’s True Potential’.

You can also find it here on Amazon US

If you’re interested you can check out here 2014 book Sun Signs Relationships: An AstroCoach’s Guide To How Each Sun Sign Dates, Relates And Communicates

And great news as of Sept 2016, she has individual books for each sign.

Lorna’s Newest Book – Sept 2016

How to Deal with a Toxic… (just select thLorna macKinnon - How to Deal with Toxic...(insert sign here)e relevant sign below)
Aquarius
Aries
Cancer
Capricorn
Gemini
Leo
Libra
Pisces
Sagittarius
Scorpio
Taurus
Virgo

Finally see Lorna MacKinnon’s author page on Amazon US.

VigLink badge

70 thoughts on “When You’ve Been Dumped: How The Sun Signs Handle Break Ups

• August 5, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Virgo is a mutable sign, not a cardinal.

• August 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Thanks for that Samantha 🙂

• January 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM

hi, i know a pisces who hates me and i’m a leo. we not lovers just friends, shes been envious of me from the begining, this is why she hates me. i on the other hand have nothing against her,

when someone hates u its usually because u have something that they dont so i think this is why pisces hate leos

• January 19, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Oh please hayleigh.

First off Pisces eventually stop loving leos because leos are so arrogant and prideful. Everything, in their heart, is all about them. Even if it appears they are doing things for you. Its actually for their egos.

Don’t you know Pisces sense that about you Leo’s?
    Leo’s are to pompous and arrogant for a Pisces to want anything a leo might possess. Trust me.

• January 22, 2014 at 12:05 AM

wateryfireearth,
    i was actually talking about my situation and not in general,im sorry if you felt offended or angry about my comment.

• January 22, 2014 at 11:37 AM

wateryfireearth, hayleigh – interesting to see some dialogue here. I tend to think this sort of thing is not a sign thing as such or a gender thing – it’s a people thing. There is no way all Leos or all Pisces or All Cancers or all anything behave any certain way toward anyone else. It’s all a combo of factors…Yes leos can be prideful or “too pompous”, and cancers can be moody (I am one), I don’t think it really boils down simply to one’s sign. The last one I had feelings for was same sign and we react totally similarly to somethings and totally opposite to others.

Different people affect us differently (obvious remark I know). In other words you might date two Leos who react totally different because we’re all bringing our baggage and experiences to the table and people trigger our junk!

So anyway – be kind to one another around here. People are already feeling raw and don’t need to poked by others responses ok? Have a fantastic day OK?

• January 23, 2014 at 6:18 PM

I’m a leo and Leos and people in general do react differently to situations and also not all leos are arrogant and all that. I’m confident that I know of but arrogance , yukk! I even hate people who think highly of themselves as if they are better than others.

But anyway, getting back to the topic, Leos (I) know how to say goodbye when we have been hurt but if we are caught ina relationship that we dont enjoy, yes, we tend to manipulate and do stupid things for the other partner to dump us first and omg I would never keep any of my exes as friends.

• March 7, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Pisces are always know to be unfaithful I know that for sure. I am a LEO and the description on us is extremely accurate.

• March 12, 2014 at 4:17 PM

As a scorpio who embraces getting revenge, I agree with this site. Do NOT screw over a scorpio. The guys who got away from me unscathed were the guys who were honest-communicated-and didn’t cheat. I personally respect honesty so a person who breaks up being honest (not malicious or hurtful) will not feel my sting.

I get so annoyed at all the people who say revenge is never the answer. Without revenge I’d never heal.

• April 5, 2014 at 11:04 AM

not all Pisces are unfaithful I am not. I just got out a relationship with a leo and was weird that he pretended nothing ever happened and that he could solve his issues by running away from them you cannot avoid everything forever that annoyed me the most you have to talk things out and let your emotions out or it will come to someone snapping. Im far to kind hearted. But the friendship was awful and he ran away yet again.

• April 19, 2014 at 1:55 AM

First off..yes Leo’s have this air of arrogance about them or a “yes everyone gaze upon thee”…psssh..palease!! They play off like they’re cool and nice..but it’s because of ego. They can’t stand when someone doesn’t think they’re regal. Anyhow being the Sagi that I am..I can see right through their little act. All you have to do is compliment someone that you know holds some substance in front of them and they’re ego completely deflates. Haha! Some of them need a reality check BAD!!

• April 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

I dated a piscean guy . he left me to marry someone else on command of his parents. he stopped talking to me . it was a 10 year old relationship I dont understand everything was so perfect. I thot this guy wud fight for me but no, he chose to sacrifice himself and left me. he didnt call or msg once after he broke up to ask if im alive or not. I dont believe it. he was a wonderful lover but as a partner he sucked.

• April 30, 2014 at 9:56 PM

I agree with this page its very accurate. i am a leo and my ex was a taurus. he said he wanted to break up with me a week before to my friend and in here it says it takes a taurus a long time to give up a relationship. and it also says as a taurus tends to be a honest and straight forward person they assume all is well. exactly what he thinks because he still wants to be friends with me. on the other hand me, it says its hard too let them go and from the text, This habit of keeping an ex as a friend can also interfere with Leos’ ability to form new relationships, is exact. even though its just been a few days this is exactly whats happening.

• May 9, 2014 at 7:22 AM

I’ve been with a Cancer lately, I’m a Pisces. She’s done things to hurt me. We break up often but always forgive each other then make up. Then I remember all the times she’s hurt me and the whole process repeats over and over again. I have had partners go to extreme measures to try to get rid of me. I usually do things based on emotion than logic. Oh well.

• May 10, 2014 at 7:00 AM

I am a taurus woman and I ask my pisces man several times to do something so simple to prove his love to me but he won’t do it and when I tell him it’s over he won’t listen to me. He pops up dm still leaves his things at my house still calls me be and tells me he in love with me and that we are not breaking up because we bothe know we don’t want that… I don’t know what to do… I love him but how do I put my foot down and will he ever go away from me even though I’ve been a great partner to him.

• August 28, 2014 at 3:49 AM

i am a libra man and i just got dumped by a cancer. i care very deeply for this person and i am having a hard time letting go. i want to know how well the odds are of us getting back together?

• September 4, 2014 at 12:09 AM

virgo lady, just got dumped by my pisces boyfriend of 1 year. we lived together. he dumped me a few days after a fight we had and within 24 hours had packed all his things & left the state..

for the most it ended amicably & there’s still love between us but i cannot understand how/why he was so quick to leave.
    he’s a pisces sun/virgo rising/leo moon/aquarius venus (me virgo sun/taurus rising/aries moon/leo venus)

• September 4, 2014 at 8:04 AM

I am sorry to hear your story. Bar a page or so on this site, this isn’t really an astrology place. It’s a people place. So any rising signs or sun signs for that matter doesn’t really come into my advice. I am not equipped to talk of such things – but I do know a thing or two about the Human Condition.

I am sorry about the fight. I am glad to hear it ended mostly amicably. If he was so quick to leave it often spells another person on the scene. Either that or he is iffy and feels if he doesn’t get up and go he may never do so. I don’t know which.

But you also need to remember that if he left within 24 hours – including the state? – then he’s been planning this for weeks / months. The dumpers have time to process and detach whilst for us it’s a total shock to our system.

Try not to think “what did I do wrong?” or whatever and just focus on “what can I do now to move on from this?” Take what you can from the experience and apply it to make yourself even better for the next one (or for him should he return).

Take care. Good luck hon.

• October 7, 2014 at 2:07 PM

This is very interesting. I have always believed in some part of astrology as it relates to how people enteract with on other. I am in the process of ending a relatively short relationship with a Pisces. I never had any involvement with one on a romantic level. It was interesting. I see that they are not commitment people and I feel that they are searching for something. What, who knows. But whatever it is I hope that they would do better to communicate it to their current partner and not seek it from another outside of the relationship.

• November 12, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I am a Scorpio woman, 44, married to an Aries male, 51. I’ve only been married 2 years and 3 months. I am seeking a divorce due to his selfishness, self-centered, combative, damaging and stealing my property, ALL because he cannot have his way. What’s his way? Drinking every night at bars, going away on weekend trips with bowling league before taking care of his family responsibilities. He doesn’t want the divorce and even resorts to cruelty to stop me from leaving, but refuses to treat me right. I WILL NEVER DATE, MARRY, WORK FOR OR WITH AN ARIES EVER.

• November 18, 2014 at 11:11 AM

I’m a Leo woman my ex Pisces woman I will never date another pisces again. We broke up for two weeks got back together just for the Pisces to do some hurtful things to me like going out of town to see this guy behind my back in Miami lying saying she on a girls trip but with the guy the entire time.How she got caught was through social media and until this day she never apologiz. She didn’t want to talk when the drama was going on so why wait on the lies she about to tell me. What’s make the story sad we was the best of friends before lovers…she text me from time to time talking about nothing but I refuse to respond the damage is done.

• November 25, 2014 at 5:09 AM

I am a pisces woman and I’m shocked to read about pisceans not being commitment ppl??? I am so loyal it hurts, sometimes I even ask myself why…. When I am inlove I’m at my best, I draw my energy from my partner and it sucks, I can’t even sleep with someone if I don’t have an emotional connection with that person. I have been single for just over a year now and its simply because I take relationships very seriously.. It is true that we don’t let go easily when we get rejected or maybe even dumped, but once we figured out how to live without you, there’s nothing you can do to get us back, especially is you hurt us. If a pisces wants out of the relationship he/she will detach from you long before they actually walk away it is never a spur of the moment thing. We also don’t like change especially if we are comfortable. So that plays a role to, I guess.

• December 2, 2014 at 4:23 AM

I am a Capricorn woman and just got dumped by a Pisces man. And shit was horrible. I just dropped me like a hat. But the problem is I still love him. He stopped communication, and left me high and dry… maybe me and Pisces are just better as friends but we were such great lovers

• December 12, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I’m a Leo woman who got dumped by a virgo just recently and I thought we really had it going (still do, actually) but every time I recall what this virgo said is more and more painful when I think about it. And I told Virgo that I would stay in love and communicate and if it was possible to try again someday, I was wrong. Because now I just want Virgo gone and feel miserable. So that’s true with Leos not wanting to keep their exs. I deleted Virgo’s messages, that’s the first step lol

• December 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Im a cancerian woman, i recently broke up with married pisces man. We both had good connection, i didn’t accepted him to leave his wife, we just liked each other a lot. I thought its better to break up than getting involved in futile relation

• January 8, 2015 at 10:41 PM

I’m a Capricorn is in a relationship with Virgo male for 1 yr 6 months. Everything was fantastic we were madly in love. We couldn’t stay apart. We use to crave for seeing each other. I want to marry him n he want time. He want me to wait for 1 n half yrs but my parents have fixed my marriage in the coming four months. He can’t marry me now n I cannot wait. So I broke up. Now I’m unhappy n dying everyday

• January 14, 2015 at 1:11 AM

I met Aries man and was immediately drawn to him. We talked business but I eventually invited him out and he came. We were hot and heavy and after two weeks we were in a relationship. In the recent weeks he just disappeared and has refused to respond to one call and one text. He also deleted his social media. What did I miss?

• January 18, 2015 at 11:23 PM

@peacefulwaters; I am a Scorpio(Sun), Cancer (Moon), Sagg (Venus). I have also had a similar experience with an ex-aries whom I dated for 3 years, infact it’s almost like u described my ex with ur comments. What is it with Aries men and drinking, Constant conquest neediness, irresponsibility and carelessness. A scorpio woman wants a man she can look up to, someone she can honor. My dear if he’s not evolving or making any efforts, he’ll drag you bck. Evolving is key for every human being, regardless your sun sign. Astrology is a powerful tool to self realisation, emotional maturity and self evolvement.

@Cougarlady; Well said, I love ur comments, totally on point. Scorpios revenge to heal and to feel powerful and secured again. It’s like a rebirth or taking bck one’s rightful owned throne. I guess people from other signs may never understand. And yes, we totally respect honest people. Almost like love-friendship-honesty re entwined.

@StunnedScorpio; Never get “immediately drawn” to an Aries man. Big mistke. These ostrogen species love a long conquest. They need a woman to play hard to get forever. For an aries, it’s a helpless turn off to know that his woman has fuLly given in. They need ur mystery to stay interested or curious. Btw, Aries n scorpio isnt even a good match- SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE. #My stnce isn’t conclusinve.

• February 8, 2015 at 11:52 AM

I am pisces, I was in a relationship with a leo man for 5 years, our marriage was fixed aswell but due to some reason, family started fighting and his parents cancelled the marriage. But I was blindly trusting my leo man that he will surly come for me,but nicely he joined his parents, he took the decision of breakup himself….am wondering wat was actually the point in him telling me always that he was living for me, he also used to tell that he love me so much than anyone else in this world. the marriage date was on Feb 2. Its gonna be a month that we broke up n still m waiting for him madly. I love him so much that he was my only infactuation ,crush n love of my life, will he come back to me ?? Worried a lot, with too much tensions

• February 14, 2015 at 7:29 PM

@Shine I know it is hard for a Psice to let go of a wonderful relationship or one that we believe is wonderful. Once we love, we love forever. I think you should learn to forget and move on. Obviously, the Leo was only doing what his parent tells him and have no respect for you or the relationship you had. Marriage is commitment and once children is involve, it has a whole new meaning to the relationship. It’s no longer about just you two. For any good relationship to be happy and last a lifetime, it requires full respect. Obviously the Leo has more respect for his parent than you. If you marry him, you can have a trouble marriage, lots of heartaches all because of the in laws. Go figure! If you love him, let him come to you once things settle. If he doesn’t then it’s his loss. Who ever gets a Picse are lucky because we give love unconditionally and will do every for those we feel deserving.;)

• February 20, 2015 at 5:48 AM

Am 36 leo woman I learned that if it’s meant for me die with someone it’s meant if not oh well I’ll die alone I don’t need a man to be happy everyone needs to move on . 🙂

• February 24, 2015 at 6:44 AM

I love my aquarian man but I had to push him out because I will never destroy his marriage that I helped work out on, however he strayed and betrayed not just his wife but me and I got so disappointed that I wrote an angry firm email to him. He says he has no doubts about our friendship but that he is trying to make his marriage work and he has no business talking to another woman he still finds attractive and that we will cross paths in future. I don’t know what to make of this but I miss him very much

• February 25, 2015 at 9:34 AM

Okay so here’s the deal , my pisces guy spoke me liking him in existence for the fact that every time I will come over he would say that’s mine or claim me as his and I would tell him that that’s not right that’s not us we’re not together but eventually we started talking and became very close. Eventually I learned that he cheated on me gave me two STDs and also was making trips to a different city seeing transsexuals and very unattractive women. So the other woman that he was sleeping with him called me and told me about the whole ideal and I mean snapshots and everything it was crazy and I’m just like really is been eight months on and off because your cheater and you don’t know how to communicate with me like he’s bailed on dates and won’t text me till the next day saying that he was in the hospital awesome bullshit. So I finally broke up with him and he textme on my birthday but is like wtf

• March 4, 2015 at 10:10 PM

Eh, I’m a pisces and I disagree with pisces being deceitful. Of course there are going to be people of all signs that are cheaters and hurt people. If I am not interested in a relationship anymore I make sure I give it some thought to see if i really want to end it. All the relationships I’ve been in I’ve ended and I do not have any spite or hard feelings against my exes (Aries and Sagittarius). Now I am with a tauru s guy and it is great. Communication is smooth and awesome

• March 7, 2015 at 5:55 AM

Im a Pisces and let me tell you, i never give up on a relationship easily. I am the faithful one in every relationship i’ve been apart of and got hurt a lot. But the only times i have ever just up and left is if if i am hurting so much i dont know what to do. From the person i love, i can only handle so much before i just throw up my hands. So i find my self running hiding and pretending not to care instead of crying about it. And if you dont fight for me back. i will find some one to take of me.

• March 7, 2015 at 12:58 PM

I have been chased by an Aries male for almost 7 yrs. I’m a Pisces and each time I want to get close to him, he runs off. So, I just keep playing hard to get and he always comes back. Its such an unhealthy thing emotionally but wow is he handsome. Seems to me most Aries Alpha males are all super good looking. Hope he finally decides to commit to me, I would really love to spend forever kissing him. Ha Ha.

• April 6, 2015 at 7:44 PM

I am an Aries girl and it’s true that we like to party and have fun. We are very social persons and bars are social. I am attracted to Taurus and Sag. All of my girl friends are Aris but I won’t date Aries guys lol. I am not compatible with Gemini or libra or pices at all. Aquarian and Scorpio with Aries have amazing sex. Lol taurus Also. For me so far Taurus are my fav cause they give me a sense of stability where I am lacking. They are sexy too. But mine watches to much TV!! All the time. But he is very smart and getting his masters. Sometimes his damp earth puts out my fire but we never fight unless it’s a big one. It’s true Aries get bored easily. I am always seeking adventure. Travelling together is one of the best things to do with an Aries girl. And in the beginning some guys thought I must be hiding something or think I’m too forward cause I am always mySelf. First date or fifth date, you get the same person. And we can commit when we really like you. Aries girls hide their hurt and pretend they are ok when they are sad. Looking at my patterns I think I behaved recklessly around someone I like because I think to myself I want the one who is going to love me for me and not judge me even when I am crazy drinking too much or sick or going to bars or travelling around the world alone or moving state to state trying to find myself. So if we really like you it will show immediately. Which for most guys means we aren’t playing hard to get lol I’ve had to work on that!! Aries girls you know what I’m saying! When you like him don’t text all the time!!! But be honest about liking them. Just be busy alot in the beginning. And don’t tell them to meet you at the bar for happy hour!!!;)

• April 6, 2015 at 9:05 PM

It’s the Aries girl again. Lol when I want to break up with someone I fist doubt that I should. I wonder if it’s just me being dissatisfied or bored. If I haven’t been dating someone long and I don’t like them I usually tell them I’m dating someone Else. Or I never call them baCk after sending them a sweet text explaining why. I’m big on telling someone you don’t want to date them anymore bot just dissapearing. That’s rude and it leaves the person wondering what when wrong. So ALL of You signs please tell someone you don’t want to date them don’t just dissapear 🙂

• May 15, 2015 at 7:11 AM

I’m a Taurus and my now ex is a pisces. Our relationship was pretty perfect we ended up getting pregnant about a year into our relationship. Our baby was born with a brain abnormality and passed away 4 months later. For some reason this caused such a huge strain on our relationship, that he wasn’t the same person. He was very distant, became very suspicious when it came to his phone. He claimed that he was very in love and attracted to me so i stayed by his word… Then it was like one day we were all in love to the next day not hearing a word from him! This happened about a month ago he had blocked my number for about a week until he unblocked my number and told me that I was too old for him ( we are 2 years apart) and that we were just different people… which i feel like its an excuse. How do you decide 2 years into a relationship that you don’t like someone who is older or that they differ from you? But i do have to say that when we had issues in our relationship and i second guessed our relationship and told him it was very hard to get my space with him just to even think it was this constant pressure to be with him..But he reassured me that i do very much love him and wanted to be with him. & you would think if i did the same he would come back or want to try this out? But he’s very into his decision in not wanting to be with me. Even as a friend i can’t even have him there emotionally.He apparently is already talking & dating someone else not even a month later from telling me that he didn’t want to be with me. Our son died 2 months ago. I figured if i can’t have him as a partner then it would be easier as a friend. But he really wants nothing to do with me….basically i have to say that this is very true about Pisces.

• May 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

I’m a pisces dating a Leo and everything so far has been great. Just saying. I never kicked people out of my life.im the one everyone leaves and they claim its because we are different.

• June 3, 2015 at 9:20 PM

I AM A TAURUS WOMAN WHO RECENTLY SPLIT FROM A PISCES MAN. IT HAS BEEN THE MOST DIFFICULT TIME IN MY LIFE CONSIDERING I HAVE BEEN W/ THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR 10 YRS (SINCE 19). I ALLOWED HIM TO ENCOURAGE ME IN CHANGING CAREERS. I ALSO DEALT WITH LIES ABOUT HIM HAVING A SON, HIS JEALOUS MOTHER, CRAZY JOB AND STICKING BY HIS SIDE WHILE HE WENT TO JAIL FOR 1 WHOLE YR. HE WOULD PAY THE RENT AND SPEND TIME WITH THE FAMILY. VERY CARING AT TIMES BUT WASN’T THE MAN WHO WAS IN LOVE IN THE FIRST 5 YRS. I FEEL AS HIS MOTHER AND OTHER NEGATIVE FRIENDS RUBBED OFF ON HIM AND SO HE STARTED WORKING MORE HOURS LEAVING ME WITH LITTLE HOURS A WEEK. NOW, HE WANTS HIS SPACE AFTER 10 YRS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I STARTED MY HOME BUSINESS 3WEEKS AGO I WOULD COOK, CLEAN AND CATER TO MY MAN TO DESERVE THIS.

• June 5, 2015 at 10:11 PM

My pisces girlfriend just left me, and I’m a Sagittarius and I did everything I could so she could be happy, I took care of her, I loved her (and still do), I never lied, cheated, or kept secrets. So please tell me why she’s going back to her ex Aries boyfriend that emotionally abused her, cheated on her, used her, kept secrets, and lied…why am I losing her to this?? I don’t understand, is there any way I can get her back?..

• July 17, 2015 at 2:10 AM

I am a libra/Scorpio cusp 10/22 and just recently got out of a horrible relationship with a cap man 12/25. He was a lying, using, deceitful, shallow, mind game playing, insensitive, conniving, tactless, pompous, arrogant, legend only in his own mind, manipulative cheating insincere jerkish azzhole. I hate the person that he is and everything he stands for. He thought he was so smart and a self proclaimed chess player. Seriously. I told him he was no chess player…more like a hangman player….Cuz he hung himself with his games. I stayed one step ahead of this fool at all times…because as they say…something just won’t right with this joka. He bared watching and moved very suspect. Thought he was so damn smooth and smart…and ended up out of a house….trying to play with me. I don’t take love or commitment lightly…so once committed…I stick it out…and honor my commitment. This clown unloaded everything in his filthy arsenal to try and break down my guard and get me to love and commit to him…only to turn around and try and hurt me in the worse most inhumane way. His character is disgusting…and I personally don’t think Caps are as noble and upstanding as they try and proclaim to be. I am not convinced

Very insecure and moody are just a few of the many negative traits I’ve witnessed…not to mention…immense false bravado and conceit. They’re very transparent and not as intelligent as they think they ate. The reason? Because if you’re truly intelligent you’d recognize a force to be reckoned with…Prior to trying to play someone…who is very perceptive and clairvoyant. Can’t beat everyone mentally cappys. Especially a mentally strong individual. Won’t work. Will only end up playing yourself whilst eventually end up feeling like shit at the end of the day…Cuz cappys never stop thinking. And eventually it’ll catch up. With all that said I’d never date a cap again in this life. I’m eternally turned off…not even interested in friendship with such a disgusting moral – less person. One of the worst people I’ve ever met with a gross outlook on love family and loyalty. I wouldn’t be surprised if a large port of the prison population are capricorns cuz they’re constant schemers and thieves. End of rant lol ?????????

• August 19, 2015 at 3:43 PM

I am a Virgo woman and my ex was a Pisces man. He fell in love very fast, and in return I did too, admiring all the passion he contributed to our relationship. After one year of vigorious love, passionate romance, and promises of a future together.. he cheated on me and left me within days of meeting this new woman. Leaving me to pursuit a reltionship with her, then leaving her for me to attempt to mend our love, then again leaving me for her after stating hes “not ready to settle down with me”. I cant even begin to describe the emotional manipulation that this Pisces put me through. He pursued a realtionship with the woman he had cheated on me with for months (he’s currently still with her) and continously tries to reach out to me (his last attempt less than a week ago. Expressing how much hes misses me and loves me, claiming she cannot compare, and one day he will be with again. Although hearing this indeed made it almost impossible for me to move on, it became repetitive and as the months went on I became more and more dissapointed with his lack of drive to pursuit me again. I can finally say confidently that I will never take this man back. And Im not gonna lie…. I await the day he genuinely wants me back and realtity smacks him with the fact of never being my man again. SMH! This Pisces description was extremely accurate to me though!

• December 5, 2015 at 9:59 PM

I have recently ended a relationship with a pisces man.. I am a Gemini, it was the most stressful relationship I’ve ever been in.. he fell in love straight away and he was very loving kind and passionate but he made everything an issue.. he followed me in his car to check up on me and kicked off in several pubs when men spoke to me.. when he was nice he was adorable but the more intense he felt, the worst the relationship became.. I had to block him from every possible contact..

• February 2, 2016 at 8:34 PM

Descriptions of starsigns could have been expanded on a bit more. I am a “water sign heavy” Aries but find Water signs far too emotionally demanding – totally loathe them! Loved this comment though: “An ex-partner of a Piscean may have to take extreme measures to extricate themselves from the emotional mess that a hurt Pisces can create.”. Yes. I agree. Dump on and be dumped on – if you can handle it – and I will do it, believe me, however few of me there are and no matter how little support I have.

• February 17, 2016 at 5:56 PM

OH my… I remember reading this awhile back…it broke my heart to read it…I had fallen in love with a Pisces woman and
    and I tried to end it because I felt insecure with her. like the drifting described in there description here.. she would not let me go. said and did what she had to do to keep The relationship going..It is over now because she chose to drift away regardless..

• March 10, 2016 at 6:18 AM

I am an Pisces female.. and I fell in love with an Libra. A perfect libra I was with for almost 4 years.. We grew up together so we started off as best friends. My Libra left me eventually after a huge fight we got in over their phone.. they were cheating on me for the billionth time and I knew it. we both knew it.. my libra just hates confrontation.. but my temper is so horrible it was hard for me to keep things in at the time. After that big fight nothing was the same, they ended up leaving me for good and a week later they ended up with a new girlfriend. She was nothing like me but I guess that was the point of replacing me.. right? I guess it’s true when the article spoke about ending an relationship w/ a Pisces could be pretty hard.. I can’t accept the fact that my libra left me. It’s hard when the person who meant the world to you moves on without you. I get so angry when I think about how much he hurt me.. I ended up getting into another relationship w/ an Aries (kinda long distance) without even noticing and it’s crazy because I can usually feel everything when I’m emotionally involved with someone but since I’ve been hurt I feel nothing. I feel empty. I feel like I’m trying to feel this void and that’s the only reason why I entertain this Aries.. But I feel like I could fall in love with him and that’s one thing I don’t want to do. I can’t do it. I feel like my libra robbed me of that great feeling I used to long for.. i miss him so much. he’s all I ever think about from when I wake up in the morning to when I fall asleep at night. I don’t ever wanna fall in love again. This is the worst feeling ever.

• March 14, 2016 at 1:24 AM

I am a Virgo and my ex is a Pisces, lets just say it was love at first sight. Our conversation level was at the highest and the sex was amazing. What made us fall apart was time, he never was able to give me the time & attention I seeked for in a man. I always made sure he was satisfied but when it was time for him to make me satisfied it was always an excuse. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for a while until I just got tired. I started to feel lonely so I told myself I might as well be that. It was hard, but I had to end it before I got hurt. We would constsndly break up then end up back together after we both cooled down. He lied a lot and was cheating on me, made me felt like a fool. So it made it more easier for me to let him go. I’ll always love him and wish we could just be friends but I know feelings would come rushing back. Virgos & Pisces are meant for each other if only they both are really ready. If one isn’t you’re saving yourself for headaches & heartaches.

• March 21, 2016 at 6:45 AM

I am a capricorn woman and I have been dating a pisces man for three months, we have not been intimate yet. When we are together I have so much fun. I am falling in love with him, but when I ask about our relationship he never says how he feels, always makes jokes, and changes the subject, I have always worn my heart on my sleeve, and wish he would tell me what he’s feeling, I don’t want to play games, nor do I want to waste my time, soon I will lose interest if he won’t open up to me, but if that’s what’s in the cards, I’ll choose the single life.

• March 30, 2016 at 2:45 AM

I am a Aquarius woman dating a pisces male. We’ve been dating 5 years and I’m just ready to end our relationship. I think I’m just bored and want to be alone. But I’m worried about how he is going to take it. The hard part is we have 1 child together. I’d like for us to have a civil relationship but I think I’m just dreaming big. Ugh and us Aquarian hate confrontation so this is very hard for me to grow the balls and just end it….

• March 30, 2016 at 6:11 AM

I am a virgo woman. Was Engaged to Sagittarius male sagittarius male are very selfish irresponsible they want you to do everything. Cook, clean and watch the kids. They want you to stay put in the house. While they go out n dated n have fun with other woman. I got tired of it because i explain to him. I’m trying to accepted your flaws but you making it very difficult. We didn’t have sex most often. He don’t call me all he do is text me Ignoring. I don’t come n see him he get piss. I feel the same way when he break alot of promises. I don’t really know what he want and why me. He sd because he is in love w me. How the hell are they in love when they being a ho. I didn’t understand. Everyone say because the nagging. I barely do that i don’t voice my opinion until i get fed up. So i dumped him now he texting me. I don’t reply back. He trying his hardest to get my attention. I cant give in yet. Why did he proposed to me if he wasnt ready for committed. Its stupid because you putting this person thru hell because you confused. Maybe i should give the saggi a tasted of his own medicine.

• May 4, 2016 at 8:04 AM

I’m a Virgo woman who dump Leo man. He’s nothing but egotistical, lazy, tight fist and think highly of him self. I must put my needs and everyone else aside but accept for him! What a complete (ASSO!) oh, I must say abuser physical and mentally. He completely drained me out, nothing but hate towards him. And very negative. He criticized me and tell who I am, well basically trying to make him self feel good while he brings me down, pathetic dumb bastard! I can smell his made up story (BULLSHIT) miles away. Fake waste of time. No direction or ambition…nothing! Oh if I every commits to him even worst!? I’ll be just a slave! And forceful bastard when it comes to sex. (Big turn off), if you don’t give his way he looses his temper, I weigh and thought ok I’ll tell him he better change his way oh, and a drink problem…so I wait and see if he change. Nope not one bit! So I told him where to go! Completely wasted all my time and controlling piece if shit! So sorry on my comments here but I’m so angry why I let this fool in my life :'( But anyway it was only 1yr over… Can you imagine if it was years!?…

• May 17, 2016 at 5:19 PM

I am a Scorpio woman and i dumped my Taurus man after 8 years of a relationship and one baby. We always agreed on together forever and it was amazing, but about 2 years ago he went from confident to emotionally needy and also became very controlling. As a Scorpio who can’t stomach being controlled..it broke me. We tried to fix the relationship, or at least he tried but i kept on pushing him away and shutting him down.. until recently when i just couldn’t do it anymore. It is true that Scorpios are sometimes we bind it in then bust out later. I don’t hate him or want vengeance..i don’t love him anymore and i wish him the best but still texts me and tries to make conversations about our baby. I feel sorry for him because he took it hard since it came out of nowhere. Taurus people can be clingers.

• May 29, 2016 at 6:39 PM

I’m a pisces woman and I totally disagree with the article.
    I am loyal to the bone!!
    And of letting go……
    My ex a leo dumped me. He never heard a word from me since despite all his attempts at communicating again.
    I am a pisces who is not just good at letting go, but forgetting the person as well.

• June 1, 2016 at 9:42 AM

I’ve just been dumped two weeks ago by my Pisces man (I’m Capricorn). Over a silly argument, it went from wonderful, spending weekends away, so much fun, love, affection, thoughtful gifts and him being the happiest man on earth to me being cut out of his life over a row. He would get a bit sensitive that he wasn’t intelligent, good looking enough it didn’t earn enough to be with me, he’d also get almost OCD about things. Just stunned me he could thrown away something so great, but sounds like that’s the Pisces male, cut their noses off to spite their face (he showed that chesting ex by cutting me by the looks)

• June 7, 2016 at 4:53 PM

I am a Cancer woman who has just recently been broken up with by a Leo man. We were opposites in a lot of ways but we both valued the old fashioned lifestyle and ideas that we had on the world we live today. He was my best friend and he left me because he needs to be alone-he said. I believe him in the sense that he previously had problems with taking pills (may still have the problem, I will never know), problems with his brother who was into pills and alcohol, and problems finding himself and what he wants to do in life. I stuck with him and we moved in together and I trusted he no longer had the pill problem. I texted him the day after the breakup and moving out of the apartment that I still care a lot about him and love him and his family, he tells me, “I will always love you too, Carly” and by my surprise he also said “who knows, we may find our way back to each other someday, I can say for sure though”. I’m just so hurt. I have no clue if things will turn out for us in the long run but I just feel so lost.

• June 9, 2016 at 10:19 PM

I’m a Libra woman, who involved with a Gemini man. We recently called it called it quits, but I guess he thought we could continue to be verbally connected through the phone. I admit at first I tried but yesterday I sent a text that was very gently written ending the connection between us. What I got was back to back mean voicemails! Lol. I thought we were supposed to be the perfect paring ( that’s what another website said. ) but his Gemini alter ego twin side was a ultra sensitive, debating, narcissistic, beast! And what Gemini you can absolutely forget it if you have it if you have an opposite opinion than them. I did it that they are highly intelligent but so are Libras and we are all about equality. And because Gemini’s are supposedly natural leaders it is most of the time their way or the highway or they are upset! The only good part about it I can say was that they do make great lovers BUT so are Libras we are Sons and Daughters of Venus. LOL.

• July 21, 2016 at 2:04 AM

I am a Capricorn. I dated a Pisces for 2 years. During the relationship he was very kind, caring but LOST. I helped him get his life in order and priorities straight. Overtime he became self-sufficient and was very generous financially. Issues started to arouse after about 6 months. He was constantly keeping in touch with his ex girlfriend who was a Leo. She was well aware of me and very cooperative in concealing their affairs for his satisfaction. I never knew a woman to be so conniving and sneaky. The Pisces and I are now broken up. The Leo is still in the picture… I would have rathered him go with any other compatible sign of his(Cancer, Cap, Virgo, or Scorpio) as these signs are more caring and nuturing for a sensitive Pisces like himself. I believe the Leo is either dumb as fuck for allowing this dude to step all over her (which isn’t helping him become a MAN) or she has a hidden agenda(as I’ve told you he’s generous $$$)! Initially I would get more money and quality time. But once I was fed up with the cheating he basically gave her the girlfriend role and started giving her more time and money. She’s an Instagram model, I work as lab technician with a Bio degree…. She depends on him, I’m a go-getter. I believe being dependent on him enhances his confidence… Either way Pisces are UNLOYAL! They are indecisive about everything in life!

• July 23, 2016 at 10:26 PM

Hi, m a Leo woman and I had a lovely relationship with a Virgo guy till it turned sour.. Right now.. The little kitten has retreated and the lioness with claws is out… I feel so much hatred for him.. I hope I dnt kill him if I mistakenly see him. I cant remember the love we shared. All I feel is hate.

• July 28, 2016 at 9:09 AM

I am a Libra lady and just dumped my Cancer man even though devoted to him and it seemed vice versa I never knew how I stood from hour to hour.

Do Cancer men actually ‘hurt’ when you dump them or go on to the next female or will they reconcile later on having thought things through as I am hurting like hell but had to do it, earlier he suggested standing back and being friends which we did until it got too much for me having been so very close to him and he used to call me his other half.

• August 7, 2016 at 11:22 PM

I’m a Pisces woman and I haaaaaate Leo women. Every single one I meet only cares about two things: their own ego/public image, and their man. I will say they are very loyal to their men – ride or die chicks. NOT loyal friends at all. Will screw you over in a business context the first chance they have if it will feed their ego or get them what they want.

I like scorpios, tauruses – way more loyal. No back-stabbing like with Leos (has happened to me 4 times, 4 different Leo women).

• August 31, 2016 at 11:24 AM

I’m a Taurus woman and spilt with a pieces man he was preaues me too much and his parents are telling him to find a girl who is ready have a life with him . He hurt my heart to much.

• September 4, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Hi…i am a pisces woman got dumped by a gemini friend…the relationship of sistership was so beautiful but the gemini friend suddently change…maybe i put so much hope in the relationship…i started to realised this and want to fix it but my dear friend won’t let me in anymore…I feel so upset and keep messaging her everyday to get back to our relationship…but she close her heart close and block me everywhere…damn this was hurt cause i love her so much!how can I forget her…i took her as a sister…

• September 29, 2016 at 2:17 AM

I’m a Scorpio woman in a relationship with a cap man who’s in a relationship with someone and I knew about her but I’m confused …cuz one moment he make me feel wanted not next he make me feel useless …if I ask what he really wants with or from me he doesn’t answer yet he thinks I’m crazy when I tell him to go .. now if the subject comes up he ask if that’s what I want ..the communication is so low… I don’t know where I stand smh.

• October 16, 2016 at 5:11 PM

I think the dissconnect here on the loyalty of Pisces is that the females are VERY loyal. The males are the deceitful ones. I’m a Pisces and two of my best friends are as well. We are extremely loyal period, in all aspects of our lives not just romantic relationships. Astrology only goes so far so there are exceptions to this. But I believe it’s extremely rare. And the Leo believing that the Pisces is jealous sounds ridiculous. It may be true but I find it hard to believe. I had one friend who was a Leo female and I could sense her insecurities and that she wanted me to be jealous of her. In reality I felt sorry for her. Pisces are very intuitive and try to see the good in everyone. Females anyway. I can’t speak for males. Our counterparts seem somewhat shady and all over the place to be honest. The biggest fault of the Pisces woman I would say is staying in a relationship way too long. When we fall in love we fall very hard.

• November 6, 2016 at 9:48 AM

I am a virgo man who got dumped by a scorpio when I got mentally ill and started to neglect her.

After a month of not speaking we got back into conversation and we really got on well to the point where we set a date and such to meet and talk. I am mentally ok now and feel very healthy and I am not blind nomore. I realised how much I love her and would do anything for her.

I planned to visit her country oj her birthday with all her birthday presents. But 5 days before I was meant to see her she told me that she had to chose either me or a guy that randomly added her on facebook. She instantly dropped me as she is obviously still hurt by the way I treated her when I was ill. I feel that she has taken revenge on me and it hurts. Would love to show her how much I want her but she has blocked me due to wanting to move on and give this other guy a chance.

I think she is moving too fast and not thinking straight. Would love some advice from another Scorpio. Why is she being so selfish. I made so much effort for her. Yet she cannot see past my PAST illness 🙁

• November 14, 2016 at 11:43 PM

Pisces moon here. Just wanted to say in regards to the Pisces/Leo debacle. That I have been very faithful to a Leo. We aren’t even together anymore but she’s the only one I want to be with. Yet she’s the one that has always acted like I don’t really matter and basically ended up with someone else all because I asked her to pay more attention to me like she used to.

I’ve heard that if you haven’t done much wrong Leos come back. But this one hasn’t and I didn’t even do anything that bad. It’s been 6 months and I’m still in love with her and still broken hearted over her. I’ve had offers and chances to get with other people but I turned them down.

• November 25, 2016 at 10:47 PM

I am a Pisces woman who is in the middle of a break up with a Capricorn man after just four months. I totally agree with leelee100 and her description of the Capricorn man she dated.

I have only been with mine for four months but I am already, tired, bored and fed up of his selfish, insensitive, inconsiderate, two-timing and egotistical ways. In the first two weeks he charmed his way into my life because I believe that he was trying to capture my heart before anyone else did. I am a very attractive woman and I am confident in myself but he is very insecure and I could sense it from him right off the bat. He is amazing at his job and also a workaholic so him and I never really get to spend quality time together. He also has five children with three different women who also require a lot of his time.

This has been causing a very uneasy rift/tension for us and I have spoken to him about it but I have seen no effort on his part to make any changes and it makes me feel like he doesn’t care.

I fell in love with this man within our second month of dating and I was willing to give him all of me but I had to pull back because my gut was telling me that I would end up hurt. I was right! As the relationship began to progress he kept making promises that he wasn’t keeping, setting dates for us and not keeping them and I lost count of the amount of times he stood me up when we were supposed to do something together.

For instance, my little brother recently passed away and I have told him about my brother and how he was ill all his life and he knew personal things about my brother. So when he passed I just asked him if he would come to his funeral with me because I would love the support…he said that he would definitely be there but never showed up and never called. That was the last straw for me and that definitely broke my heart.

I am never dating another Capricorn man in life again. Those men don’t deserve good women like us loyal Pisces women. When I love, I love hard and I am loyal to a fault but he didn’t deserve that from me because he doesn’t know how to appreciate it. He is really a relationship illiterate. An ace at his job but horrible when it comes to his personal life! And I think the part that is even more sad is the fact that he is not willing to change anything about himself because he thinks he’s perfect. He would remain alone if he continues to be like that. I am all about compromise in a relationship because that is what makes it work…but both people have to compromise not just one!

• November 29, 2016 at 7:34 AM

I’m a Libra with moon in scorpio. I dated an Aries with either his moon in Gemini, Cancer or Taurus – his birthday is in March. He can be any of those – Gemini is the worst moon sign for an Aries paired with a Scorpio moon person- they’re dead and lack empathy while Scorpio moon people express empathy and emotion. Although, if he had a Gemini moon, I don’t even think it would had even progressed to the extent that it had even if it was short lived- at all! But I actually doubt he was a Cancer or Taurus; his characteristics seem more Gemini Moon aspected. I could be dead wrong and I will never know. I always felt this pretext for his questioning stares that inquired about my intelligence and worthiness to be suitable for promotion to girl friend status. It was so unfair and I knew; only he seemed to lack the perception to notice I could read his facial expressions; especially his eyes. Maybe he couldn’t allow for better analysis being too busy thinking about my intellectual self worth. Gosh, it was so objectifying to the point where I felt less than a lab rat. What a waste. I felt he was just poor at analyzing, stubborn and too singular; apparently, I wasn’t intelligent enough to notice this or anything for that matter. I just felt he thought I wasn’t worthy of having a good intellect level and this was a red flag for him that made him go cold but open to continue dating – the sex was really good and I regret giving incredible almost as if I were in love, blow jobs. I felt so insecure; invalidated all the time. I am annoyed of Aries signs in general. The first Aries I dated was a sociopath and it was my first experience getting involved with one-brutal ending; so brutal I was emotionally crippled for a good year. At first, he seemed narcissistic, but there was more of a grandiosity to him that made him more of a sociopath/psychopath. I learned he always called acquaintances, ex girlfriends and old friends: STUPID. I laughed to my self when I pardoned him after thinking about how funny it was that he thought almost everyone was stupid. Than I stopped and wondered how messed up that actually was and questioned his entitlement. It all came together all at once in that instant, but only too late. He caught up to me and began to berate me as well, just like all the stupid people in his world. It was the worst emotional/verbal abuse I endured in my life for the short time the relationship lasted. One night, drunk on whiskey and doped up on Adderall (he chewed them like candy), he admitted he was a clinically diagnosed Sociopath. He was a millionaire once; went bankrupt and bragged about dating models. I brought up the time he told me he was a diagnosed Sociopath when he was sober and he denied it convincing me he never said that – or he thought. He was only convincing himself that I actually doubted my memory (gaslighting) – I always remember things and I find it annoying when people say I have good memory; I feel it’s average, but I’m also naturally humble and say thanks to be carefully receptive. I knew he didn’t remember though; he blacked out obviously. I never black out in my life! Even if I’m drunk, I always remain coherent despite my slightly impaired motor skills. I can’t understand it really. Aries people: And you all admit that annoying going cold thing? You are the worst signs. Just be direct and tell us that you’re not interested anymore so we can have closure rather than hanging on to us. What is this entitled thing you all seem to have? You’re all so special. The most psychopathic, anti-social sign. I recently ended- had to end this brief encounter with the second Aries; force it to END FOR PEACE OF MINDDDD! It led to dead ends no matter how or where or how smart I tried to maneuver myself around. Aries love to play with peoples emotions and like to attempt to corrode the resilience of insanity while actually feeling they’re harmless or have legitimate excuses (some are indeed good reasons) to pardon their keeping the door open for possible further dating. Please, grant people peace of mind and try to be direct. It’s very simple. This second experience with an Aries left me half way insane, emotionally destroyed and confused. I must admit, I like the game because I detest normalcy in anything. I like challenge and I also have a tendency to seek emotional pain due to my self deprecation. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD DO NOW! I feel corrupt; wanting more challenge and pain. And my quirk is that, good men are a bore. I am doomed.